Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Life Searches and Paradigm

At the heart of all matter, is atom. Within that are sub-atomic particles. Going deeper, there finally is nothing but Void left. Quantum physicists, in researching the nature of matter, found this. In this Void, they found Life. They found all the spiritual laws manifested instantly in this depth, and they found physical laws being broken by Nature itself.

What was supposed to be was not. Instead, it was found, the observer and what he expected to observe, influenced, actively, what the stuff there appeared to be. The quantum physicists' highly precise equipment failed to produce a constance in their measurements of this depth. They found Nature hiding a part of Her, openly showing her liveliness instead.


In my own specialized searches, I have had not a lot of other mental distractions. In the same field, sure I got side-tracked, but hanging on to the path I eventually reached a ideological vertex. A revelation that connected the dots. In my searches I've these Vertexes.

When I examine these dots connecting, some of them are not exactly vertexes. There is no single point where all the ideas converge. But still, they are all connected, and if it's to stay in my mind all the time, these connections, I'd go mad with knowing them. 

I realized that these connections do not have a vertex. But they all make a single paradigm that makes sense of everything I know. It gives me a way to go, and a map of sorts to refer to. This paradigm, this model, is a higher intellectual level. No more am I dealing with individual ideas, blind to the road ahead in my visualization. I am working with an entire paradigm, and my spiritual practices can get flexible as I know what back they are standing on.

My paradigm connected all my searches. The numerological and other future prediction systems studies reached a Vertex and they all pointed to the Archetype, The Leader, The Writer, and The Teacher. My Spiritual search and ramblings led to the revelation of my Holy Grail--and the deeper understanding of the Holy Grail, the point of all points, connected to all my other searches.

The understanding that the Void lives in the Present makes me able to find magic in playing, on my guitar, the same thing on and on, again and again, even when I'm boxed in and can't get out of the rut of playing those same phrases repeatedly. The knowing of The Void is what makes me believe that if I play the same song tirelessly again and again, magic will happen as I improvise on it, even one note, one beat, to make it more filled with passion.

That amidst the same old everything, the everexisting Nothing can give seed to another new thing. And becoming that much more connected to the source-nothingness, it will be imbued--itself, and imbue others with--the deeper magic that there is.

No comments:

Post a Comment